The Gary Patterson Foundation is dedicated to supporting children in and around Fort Worth.
Through grants, scholarships and collaboration with other area non-profit organizations, the foundation’s primary goal is to provide equitable educational opportunities for all children.
One program at a time, one campus at a time, and one CHILD at a time, the Gary Patterson Foundation strives to make a difference in our community through better educational opportunities.
INITIATIVES WE SUPPORT
In addition to directly funding many local non-profits through grants, the foundation is actively involved in promoting and funding projects that encourage reading, scholarship, higher education, skills training and parental involvement.
A few of the significant projects we have funded include:
- Reading is Fundamental (RIF) Book Distributions
- College Scholarships & Tours
- Art & Music Appreciation Programming
- Math & Science Programming
- After-School Educational Activities (Scrabble Club & other programming)
- College Savings Accounts (beginning in Elementary School)
- Recognition Programs for Scholarship & Positive Behavior
- Parental Education
- Child & Family Wellness Programming
- Parental Research on Educational Issues
- Community Engagement in Education Issues
SUPPORT US IN OUR JOURNEY OF CHANGING LIVES
In addition to supporting The Gary Patterson Foundation financially, we are always looking for bulk donations of useful quality products. We can never have enough school supplies!
Serving as the “test kitchen” for educational programming, the projects that The Gary Patterson Foundation has launched at George C. Clarke Elementary provide research and tools that are shared with other FWISD schools and local organizations. Each of the projects is a collaborative effort to improve education for all students in Fort Worth. When shared, these initiatives specifically target the needs within each school and community to boost student achievement.